Question: What do you think about pineapples?
- Delicious! They are sweet and tangy, but I don’t know if that’s quite the word. if you eat too many your mouth starts hurting and that makes me mad.
- Meh. Too sour for my taste. I hate canned. I rarely eat fresh ones. And they don’t make pineapple juice.
- Reminds me of Sponge Bob.
- They’re yummy. I like pineapples, but not as much as oranges.
- I don’t like them because they have a weird texture, but my coach told me they’ re a natural anti-inflammatory like painkillers.
- They are pleasant. They are tropical. They are yellow.
- Umm…they’re fruit… I don’t think much about them much.
- Fruity. Cake comes to mind. Tangy circular slices.
- Really. Really. Yummy. <3
- It reminds me of Psych. The show. Where a pineapple is hidden on every show and its fans must find it.
- I’m a huge fan of the real things – they’re yummy and pretty and look very tropical before sliced up (and even after). I LOATHE canned pineapple rings however, won’t touch them. And I’m pretty packages of pineapples, like carts of bananas, are one of the things that those tropical tarantulas sometimes get imported in with.
Oh and Spongebob.They still remind me of Spongebob.
Conducting this experiment just reminded me of the varying perspectives we have in such a culturally jumbled up blend. The more opinions you add, the more interesting the flavor of the pineapple seems, doesn’t it?